Background by Freepik

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm Baaack....!

It has been TOO long since my last post and I must say that I have missed book-blogging immensely!

It has not been since my birthday, Septemeber 23rd, when I received new YA books from my brother and his girlfriend that I realized how much I missed reading like an obsessive book worm and blogging all about those peachy books!

So... I AM BACK! There are many new book reviews and updates to come so please, please stay tuned!! I know that 'Immortal Rules' by Julie Kagawa has been on my 'current read' since forever, but I have actually given up on that book a long time ago, not because I did not like it (far from that!), but because it was impossible for me to read as it was a digital version on my computer, which I personally find the most irritating way to read a 'book'. In the meantime I have read several other books, and am currently in the midst of one. Hence, I have decided to put the digital books which I have received from authors on hold until I have purchased myself a Kindle, which will make life way easier for me when I want to read while on the go in busy London! So for now, I will stick to the 'old fashioned' way of reading (which I secretely enjoy more!).

 I have missed it all so I hope I will be welcomed (back) into the book blogging world as I was when I first started!

I look forward to sharing all the books and reading everyone else's reviews and posts ;) See you soon!