Background by Freepik

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Peachy Update: Facebook



Readiculously Peachy is now on Facebook!


Yes you read it right! I am working more on my social media part of the blogging and I am trying to use every social media tool in the book to get my blog out there. I also want to use Facebook by means to easily reach out to my readers (and potential clients) and promote book reviews, updates and soon even giveaways and book tours!

Please visit my Facebook page here and 'like' it if you want to become part of the Ridiculously Peachy community ;) Please feel free to invite friends and add them to the fun!

As some of you may already know, I already have a Twitter page where I also post updates about my blog and book reviews. Please see the two floating social media buttons on the side of my blog (or click here) and feel free to follow me!

Please let me know if the comments below if you have a Facebook page or twitter, I would love to be in touch with more reviewers and communicate through these great effective social media tools!

I look forward to being in touch with you!



2 comments: